Packaging Facility: Maintenance Mechanic II 6am -3pm (Mon- Fri) Centrally located in Milpitas, CA Do you consider yourself to be an experienced Maintenance Mechanic who enjoys the challenge of troubleshooting industrial machinery, developing and implementing corrective action plans in a fast-pace and high pressure environment?
This is not just a job, but an opportunity to be part of a growing company!
Job opportunities, career advancement and bonus opportunities are at your arms reach.
Come join a family owned and operated company where “employees matter”!
This is a Direct Hire position which offers full benefits (medical, dental, 401k
To Apply send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Maintenance Mechanics are responsible for installation and repair of equipment in the plant. The Maintenance Mechanic will perform preventative and reactive maintenance on all production equipment and building issues. The primary duties of a Maintenance Mechanic include:
• Understands, follows and enforces all established safety, health, quality GMP and Company policies, procedures and recognized practices.
• Understands, follows and enforces all established policies, procedures and recognized practices.
• Focus on producing quality products by monitoring quality levels and adjusting the manufacturing processes to ensure product integrity.
• Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
• Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during operation and perform scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
• Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- working up to 8 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Mechanical Maintenance
- Electronic Maintenance
- Industrial Maintenance
- Years of experience: 4 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 6 AM - 3 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.