A growing manufacturer warehouse has a great opportunity for an entry level Receiving and Put Away Associate. We are looking for candidates with great attendance, great attitudes, and a willingness to work in a fast-paced environment. Are you a highly motivated individual who loves to make extra money working overtime and looking to grow professionally? Excellent benefits and career growth. Good Hours 8 AM- 4:30 PM | Good Opportunity! Don't Delay - Hurry and Apply Today! This position won't last!
- Ensure product stored/putaway/picked/shipped accurately and in a manner that will not damage the items
- Comply with individual, team and departmental productivity and performance goals
- Conduct operations in a manner which promotes safety and in accordance with federal, state, and local laws
- Perform or assist in building, grounds, and housekeeping as required
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- Materials Management (1 year of experience is required)
- Product Handling (1 year of experience is required)
- Product Management (1 year of experience is required)
- Stocking (1 year of experience is required)
- Inventory Auditing (1 year of experience is required)
- Cycle Counting (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.