A growing manufacturer warehouse has a great opportunity for an entry level Inventory Warehouse Associate. We are looking for candidates with great attendance, great attitudes, and a willingness to work in a fast-paced environment. Are you a Highly motivated individual who loves to make extra money working overtime and looking to grow professionally? Client offers benefits and career growth. Come and Join this FUNTASTIC TEAM! Apply now!
- The Cycle Counter is responsible for monitoring warehouse inventory and performing cycle counting duties to ensure that all materials are properly verified to be reflective of reported inventory.
- Stores/stockroom activities to maintain inventory accuracy through proper processing of material receipts, transfers, and issues.
- Ensure materials are in proper locations.
- Conducts searches in order to locate misclassified inventory
- Weigh and mark product displaying remaining product left
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- Product Handling (1 year of experience is required)
- Stocking (1 year of experience is required)
- Cycle Counting (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.