Are you an experienced welder/fabricator looking for a new opportunity with a great company? Are you comfortable welding from a print and welding in flat, horizontal, vertical and overhead positions? If so, we have a job for you! Rossville-blvd area manufacturer is looking for an experienced MIG welder to join their team. Company offers outstanding benefits, industry-leading pay, and great work/life balance. We are scheduling weld tests immediately, so apply today and call Randstad for more information!
- Will be MIG welding metal components together using blueprints and diagrams
- Welding in flat, horizontal, vertical, and overhead positions
- Must be proficient in basic math, including conversion of fractions and decimal equivalents
- Must have welding certification or be able to pass a company-sponsored welding certification test
The essential functions of this role include:
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- working up to 5 hrs of overtime per week
- Mig (1 year of experience is required)
- Blueprint Reading (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 6 AM - 3 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.