We are looking for you to join our dynamic manufacturing team at Bloom Energy as a Material Handler! Become part of a team working on next-generation energy solutions. We have open positions for Material Handlers from 7:00am to 5:30 pm Monday through Thursday. Starting pay is $16.50/hr and overtime is available. This is a very clean and safe working environment with an excellent training program. Now offering a $300 sign-on bonus after your first 30 days!
• De-palletize & de-crate incoming materials
• Operate forklift
• Help load/unload raw materials from truck
• Palletized and shrink wrap finished product
• Complete daily logs
• Perform Oracle transactions
• Palletize and shrink wrap empty totes/boxes
The essential functions of this role include:
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 40lbs
- standing for 10 hours at one time
- Material Handling
- Sit Down Forklifts (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 7 AM - 5:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.