Would you like to join a company working in a clean, temperature controlled facility projected to quadruple their production, offering job security and the potential for significant overtime? Our client in Naugatuck is looking for several assemblers to fill positions on 1st shift. Job duties include using hand tools to put together small motors and circuitboards for their machines. The hours for this position are Monday - Friday, 7am - 3:30pm. Rate of pay is $15-$17/hour based on experience. Qualified candidates must have some prior assembly or mechanical work experience to be considered for this positon. If you are interested, please submit your resume to email@example.com or schedule an interview today.
* Hand assembly of the internal parts of recycling machines
* Use of an electric screwdriver or microscope to assist with assembly
* Comfortable working at various stages on a production line
* Reading from step by step directions to aid in assembly
* Assure all part are properly installed before sending to the next production stage
- Mechanical Assembling
- Electronic Assembling
- Line Work
- Parts Assembling
- Hand Tools
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 7 AM - 3:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.