Would you like to be a part of a team using state-of-the-art machinery to set the industry standard for innovation, efficiency, and competitiveness? We are looking for Weld Line Operators to work in our Lakeland, FL facility, for AM and PM shifts. AM: 6am-3:30pm PM: 3:30pm-1am
- Operate machinery to produce items as instructed by production manager.
- Machine setups, making sure that machines do not stop, or only for brief periods.
- Minimize downtime as much as possible.
- Responsible for inspecting quality of manufactured items.
- Operate within standard operating procedures (SOPs) and Job Safety Analysis (JSAs).
- Operate forklift(s).
- Machinery may include: CNC line welders and press brakes
- Perform problem solving and minor repairs to machinery, when necessary.
- Perform daily and preventative maintenance.
The essential functions of this role include:
- wearing steel toe shoes
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 12 hours at one time
- working up to 8 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Blueprint Reading (1 year of experience is preferred)
- forklift (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 6 AM - 3:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.