Are you looking to join a company that can provide great stability and a good work environment? Our client, a global leader recognized by Newsweek as one of America's Most Responsible Companies for 2021, is looking for Order Selectors in Jacksonville. You can expect weekly pay, employee perks and full benefits in this role. Pre-employment drug screening will be administered.
- Read customer order from label screen and select product by slot and description.
- Assemble customer orders from stock and place orders on pallets in the proper sequence.
- Attach labels on product.
- Properly operate an electric pallet jack (2-pallet length) to proceed to correct slot location, and transport product to dock area for staging.
- Report any damage of merchandise, equipment or facility to a supervisor.
- Perform daily equipment checks.
- Assist in the clean-up of the facility and sign off on the daily cleaning area that the supervisor may assign.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- selector (1 year of experience is required)
- Pallet Jack Operation (1 year of experience is required)
- Reach Truck Operation (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 5:30 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.