Randstad has a great opportunity for a Line Lead/Machine Operator with a manufacturer of health and beauty products in Homdel, New Jersey! In this role, you will be overseeing all scopes of the packaging process while building your career with a continuously going company. Do you have expierence operatoring a machine? Please apply today!
- Responsible for overseeing all scopes of the packaging process.
- Detects and reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor.
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Monitors Packers in all scopes of the process.
- Responsible for training line workers in all aspects of the packaging line.
- Insure accurate finished good paperwork is turned in a timely manner.
- Contact supervisor or lead person in the event of any problems with the lines, product quality, or critical control points.
- Understands all Voyant Beauty document control procedures and ensures proper control procedures followed on their line/equipment.
The essential functions of this role include:
- wearing steel toe shoes
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- Providing Feedback
- Quality Assurance
- Production Control
- Line Work
- Line Management
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 3 PM - 11 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.