Are you an Assembler ready to apply your skills in a new way? We have a local manufacturing company that is in need of someone with your expertise. If you are willing to adhere to strict attendance guidelines, comfortable working in a team environment, and motivated by overtime pay - this could be the ideal opportunity!
- Reads product specification requirements or follows oral instructions to weigh materials or raw products.
- Loads and unloads materials onto or from pallets by hand and introduce raw materials to the line.
- Counts, weighs, and records number of units of materials used on daily production sheet.
- Stacks or assembles materials into bundles and bands bundles together.
- May operate industrial fork truck to assist in loading or moving materials and products.
- Assists Process Operator to maintain and update SQCDP Boards.
- Strictly adheres to all company and plant policies concerning safety, performing proper lockout, Tag-Out procedures, using proper lifting techniques, wearing, effectively, all personal protective equipment (PPE) as required, proper walking/stepping and all other safety procedures related to your duties.
The essential functions of this role include:
- wearing steel toe shoes
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- Production Control
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 11 PM - 7 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.