Unemployment coming to an end? Beat the crowd to find the best jobs. Randstad is here to support you in your entry back into the workforce! We have a great opportunity for you! We are hiring for several positions from Quality, Assembly and Machine Operator positions at a Cable Plant in Carrollton, GA! These positions pay up to $15.00/hr!
• 6:45AM to 7:00PM
• 6:45PM to 7:00AM (must be flexible to work these hours - does not mean initial placement will be on nights)
****the 12 hour schedule allows for a 3 day weekend every other week PLUS days off during the week! Great opportunity for work/life balance!
• Starting pay ranges from $13.00/hr to $15.00/hr depending on shift and department
• $.25 shift differential
• Pay progression - earn more $$ as you acquire more skills (requires acceptable review)
• Top out pay with Randstad is $17.25!!
• High School Diploma/GED is required - must be able to provide certified proof of education
o College degree and/or transcripts are acceptable as well
If the above sounds like something you may be interested in, please apply to this position, or you can email me @ email@example.com! It's an amazing opportunity and the product/process is very unique and interesting!
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 12 hours at one time
- working up to 8 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 6:45 PM - 7 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.