Do you have a Forklift background and would like to work as a Forklift operator? Are you looking for a 1st shift opportunity? How would having extra Overtime every week benefit your paycheck. Our client located in Ayers, MA is looking for a 1st shift forklift operator. Hours: 6am to 2:30pm Shift: Monday Thru Friday Pay rate ranges: $18.00
- Obtains copy of production schedule or shipping order and transport material or equipment to and from Designated areas of the facility.
- Loading and unloading goods from trucks.
- Moving goods packed on pallets or crates around the storage facility.
- Stacking goods in the correct storage bays, following inventory control instructions.
- Checking loads are secure
- Stacking empty pallets
- Performing daily equipment checks such as recharging the Truck's battery and lubricating equipment.
- Removing machine attachments and waste material from machines.
- Examing products to verify conformance to quality standards.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- working up to 5 hrs of overtime per week
- Stand Up Forklifts
- Moving Material
- Order Picking
- loading and unloading
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 6 AM - 2:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.