Are you an experienced Electrician Maintenance Technician who is flexible, detail-oriented, and thrives on solving tough problems? We are looking for an individual to champion the quality of our products using both automated and manual tests, reporting and verifying defects. If you are looking to stand out in your field this may be the opportunity for you. Criminal/federal background check & drug test required. Quick appy to this posting & Text "maint tech" to: 540-384-1952
Reversing direction of a 3 phase motor
Determining amperage using a volt meter
Identifying relays, switches and motors on schematics **Diagnoses and repairs equipment:
Responds with a sense of urgency to problems within the plant
Communicates needs or concerns of equipment breakdowns in the timely manner.
Rebuild equipment and assemblies as needed.
Modifies existing equipment as needed. **Performs Preventive Maintenance tasks:
Complete required preventive maintenance in a timely manner.
Completing PM's of equipment to the appropriate individual for further action. **Installation and removal of equipment
Complete tasks involved in the installation
Removal of equipment in an effective and timely manner
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 25lbs
- working up to 10 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Mechanical Maintenance (2 years of experience is required)
- Blueprint Reading (2 years of experience is required)
- Maintenance (2 years of experience is required)
- Electrical (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Troubleshooting (2 years of experience is required)
- Electronic Maintenance
- relays (2 years of experience is required)
- volt meters (2 years of experience is preferred)
- volt meter usage
- schematics (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 4 PM - 12 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.