$1500 Sign on Bonus!!!! Would you like to work for a company synonymous with authentic, wholesome products and the highest quality of ingredients and to make a difference by providing healthful food choices to individuals? Apply today for the next step in your career to help provide individuals with a healthy lifestyle! A growing manufacturer/warehouse has a great opportunity for experienced forklift operators.
- This is a 3rd shift opportunity
- Temperatures can go as low as 32 degrees for this position.
- Weekend availability
- Lots of overtime
- Temp Position 5 - 6 Months
Nasoya Foods USA requires employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. To the extent permitted by applicable law, candidate must be able to provide proof of full vaccination or receipt of the first dose of a two-dose COVID-19 vaccine, or request an exemption due to a medical reason, a sincerely held religious belief of practice, or pregnancy, as of the first day of work, to be considered for a U.S.-based job.
- Loading and unloading of trucks according to load plans
- Receive, count, tag and distribute all incoming material to designated area. Match all packing slips and weigh bills to a generated purchase order. Input all data in to an ERP system
- Provide QC samples on all Raw Materials at time of receipt.
- Kit, pre-stage, and document all Raw Material for daily production use
- Maintain inventory and assist in inventory cycle counts
- Review all load plans for accuracy and truck position
- Keep warehouse at expected GMP levels and ready for FDA and AIB inspections at all times
- Configure orders for daily shipment as well as preparing small parts packages
- Operate the ASRS equipment in accordance with the SOP
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working up to 8 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Sit Down Forklifts
- Material Handling
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 12 AM - 8:30 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.