Are you looking for an exciting career opportunity in production and manufacturing? Immediate opening for Maintenance Mechanic in the Missouri City, TX area. Ideal candidates must have a proactive attitude and previous experience in basic overall maintenance skills, troubleshooting and diagnosing, and preventative maintenance in a high speed manufacturing or production setting. Experience in food and beverage industry preferred with knowledge of GMPs and food and safety guidelines.
- Troubleshoots and diagnoses all maintenance failures.
- Uses assembly drawings, P&ID’s and manuals to tune equipment for operation, uses electrical (VFD’s, SCR’s, motor starters) and logic (PLC, SLC) principles to solve equipment problems.
- Uses basic plumbing, metal working and general facilities and building maintenance knowledge as needed.
- Works with operating devices such as gages, RTD’s, pressure transmitters, I/P’s and vortex flow meters.
- Trains new Associates and team members on required skill sets for Maintenance.
- Maintains work area in a safe and orderly fashion according to GMP and Safety guidelines
- Will be required to work with and train operations associates on basic equipment troubleshooting and assist operations as needed with production.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- manual lifting up to 40lbs
- working weekends
- Troubleshooting (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Plumbing (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Preventative Maintenance (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 10 PM - 7 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.