Industrial Maintenance Technician needed to work on injection molding machinery. The ideal canidate is an electrical-mechanical technician with skills in electronics, mechanical, pneumatics and hydraulics. Installs, troubleshoots and repairs various types of plastics production equipment. Company is located in Miami Gardens. Hours are 5:30-3:30pm (must be flexiable to work outside of regular work hours and weekends) Pay is $25/hr Qualifications:
- Understanding of injection molding machine control calibration requirements and hands-on tasks for actual calibrations.
- Possess a basic understanding of machine manuals, blueprints, and hydraulic and pneumatic schematics.
- Electronics, Electricity, wiring, and electronics knowledge.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Must be familiar with the operation of PLC controls
- Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school in a related field.
- More than five (5) years of related experience and/or training.
- Repair diagnose problems utilizing support equipment such as overhead cranes, chillers, air compressors, material dryers, temperature controls and cooling stations.
- Analyze electronics, electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and operational problems of plastic injection molding machines.
- Troubleshoot and test equipment to check operations.
- Troubleshoot mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems using schematics, technical drawings and testing equipment. Troubleshoot PLC control operating systems, trace and replace machine bands using wiring diagrams and equipment manuals.
- Modify, lubricate, diagnose, and operate injection molding machines.
- Uses common pieces of electrical test equipment such as a VOM, Motor Insulation tester, and an Oscilloscope.
- Work independently and with other team members to complete repairs in a safe and timely manner.
- Must have own tools
- Other duties may be assigned.
The essential functions of this role include:
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- working up to 10 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Electronic Maintenance (5 years of experience is required)
- Injection molding (5 years of experience is required)
- Mechanical Maintenance (5 years of experience is required)
- Blueprints (5 years of experience is required)
- Hydraulic (5 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 5:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.