Are you looking for the next steps in your manufacturing career? Take that first one by applying to be an assembler. We are looking for someone who enjoys working with their hands and is wanting to learn a new trade. The ideal candidate has previous experience in a manufacturing environment or experience in a related position.
- Assure all materials are available to complete that day’s assigned work schedule
- Assure all equipment & tools are available and are in safe working condition
- Perform all quality checks, standard work and verifications, as specified by the Standard Operating Procedures and/or on-the-job training
- Perform all necessary steps to maintain a clean and organized work area throughout the work day
- Monitor and record all information requested for that operation
- May be required to participate in annual (or periodic) company inventory
- Actively participate in continuously improving the operation
- Perform any other company duties that are legal, safe, and deemed necessary by management
- All other duties ass assigned
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 30lbs
- standing for 7 hours at one time
- Assembler, Inspection, packaging (1 year of experience is required)
- Material Handling (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 7 AM - 3:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.