A worldwide manufacturing company is hiring warehouse packers on night shift! If interested please apply and complete the pre screening questions.
Pay - $13 to start with raises after, opportunities in material handling, machine op, quality, and maintenance possible when permanent. Day Shift - 7p-7a on 2-3-2 rotation
- Candidates will be working with different members and leaders of the production team to ensure products are placed, packed and staged correctly for their next phase! Be prepared to be on your feet and working at a fast pace!
- Correct packaging and inspection of products
- Assist in maintaining GMP Practices
- Transport finished goods from production to warehosue
- Follow production order documents to assure all supplies are correct
- Provide support in other areas of the plant
- Rework units/products
- Inventory movement
- Case counts
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- manual lifting up to 35lbs
- standing for 4 hours at one time
- working weekends
- Warehouse Work
- Material Handling
- Order Picking
- Order Pulling
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 7 PM - 7 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.