This job will support the packaging schedule and documentation to ensure packaging operations runs efficiently and effectively. The coordinator will expedite the flow of materials within the department according to the production schedule in order to meet customers’ needs. Responsible for maintaining GMP quality standards and good documentation practices. Execute posting and reconciliation of batch documentation, additionally performs timely computer transactions.
- Builds batch records for production to verify accurate revision and bulk requirements.
- Responsible for posting and reconciliation of jobs in Oracle ERP system.
- Maintain packaging staging area in the warehouse.
- Verifies bulk availability and expiration dates in batch records.
- Assists line leaders and quality team with investigations and questions; makes corrections
- on batch records, as requested by reviewers.
- Supports leadership to build departmental metrics, data entry and tracking.
- Responsible for the processing, printing of shipper labels for packaging jobs.
- Orders production office supplies for packaging as required.
- Drives departmental initiatives with the team.
The essential functions of this role include:
- wearing steel toe shoes
- standing for 12 hours at one time
- Microsoft Office
- manufacturing (3 months of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.