Are you looking to join a company that can provide long term employment and a relaxed work environment? Do you have at least 1-2 years of experience on a Sit Down Forklift? We have the perfect position for you! We are looking for candidates who are self starters, pay attention to inventory needs, and can keep a clean workspace. This is a dual-role in operating a forklift to fulfill order needs, and a savvy warehouse person that can maintain an organized warehouse. Interested in this opportunity? Apply today!
- Sit-down Forklift Operator
- Pulling orders, assist customers with loading
- Inventory control
- Pulling from backstock to mainline
- Stocking overhead
- Organizing & cleaning the warehouse
- General maintenance of the yard
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 40lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- forklift (1 year of experience is required)
- Order Picking
- Sit Down Forklifts
- Material Handling
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 7 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.