Are you open to relocate? We are seeking a GMP Manufacturing Associate with Moderna. This position is located at our new GMP Manufacturing site in Norwood, MA. For immediate consideration please send your resume to Judith.email@example.com The individual in this role will be part of a cohesive team responsible for producing GMP mRNA-based medicines for evaluation in human clinical trials.
- Test, calibrates and repairs production machines and related sub-assemblies to written and/or oral specifications in a timely fashion
- Timely and accurate testing and calibration of all electronic sub-assemblies and must clearly document results
- Ensure that design, implementation, test and maintenance methods/processes are developed as well as
executed in a manner, which supports all Quality Standards
- Reads and interprets schematics and blueprints required to ensure proper calibration of machines.
- Perform other duties as required
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding quality and efficiency standards
The essential functions of this role include:
- GMP (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Manufacturing (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Pharmaceutical (2 years of experience is preferred)
- MEDICAL MANUFACTURING (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 6 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.