Are you a go-getter with a great can-do attitude? Do you have 3 years of warehouse experience and looking for your next warehouse opportunity? We are hiring a Packager to work for a great company in Largo, FL. You can expect to work under the day to day guidance of the warehouse supervisor. We are looking for engaged and enthusiastic individuals who are looking to work in the manufacting industry. Email your resume for a quick response! Brandon.Mullins@RandstadUSA.com
You will be responsible for final packaging of items and preparing them for shipment. This position will entail light final assembly, picking orders and packaging them for shipment.
We package an assortment of customer specific systems that undergo a series of quality checks, yours being the final opportunity to assure our customers standards are met. Being a team player is essential since all tasks require close collaboration with co-workers. Responsibilites
- Consolidate assembled products into a package that meets written customer requirements
- Sort, count, and replenish inventory on the packing line
- Maintain a safe and clean environment to eliminate foreign object debris (FOD) and other hazards
- Inspect material for visual defects.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- Order Filling
- Order Processing
- Order Fulfillment
- Following Instructions
- Attention to Detail
- Mechanical Assembling
- Organizational Skills
- Quality Checking
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 7 AM - 3:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.