To work directly with product packaging and movement by packing bottles into boxes and/or moving full boxes/totes to pallet or skid. Requires the ability to lift 35 pounds repeatedly throughout the shift. Position Hours
- Assigned 12-hour schedule
- Schedule rotates as follows: two days on, two days off, three days on, two days off, etc.
- Flexibility for occasional overtime and call-in work required
- Report directly to Shift Supervisor for purposes of scheduling, performance evaluation, and compensation assessment
- Indirectly reports to Department Manager for product requirements, quality requirements, and overall departmental goals;
- Indirectly reports to Technician for direction of day-to-day responsibilities
- Provide visual and aesthetic inspection of product
- Pack bottles into boxes
- Move full cartons of bottles onto pallets or skids
- Lift totes of bottles into gaylords to ensure that the gaylord has the correct number of bottles.
- Conduct dimensional quality checks as directed
- Move packaged product into boxes and or/onto pallets using the proper skid pattern
- Empty trash cans at end of shift
- Fill Boxmakers and inserters with product
- Watch for downed bottles
- Provide direct support for product movement (raw and finished)
- Provide general housekeeping duties for assigned area
- Make boxes, as necessary
- Move finished product from line to staging area using pallet jack.
Other duties as assigned.
The essential functions of this role include:
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 40lbs
- standing for 12 hours at one time
- working up to 8 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 7 PM - 7 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.