Are you looking to join a company that can provide great stability and a good work environment? We are currently looking for Laser Machine Operator to join a team in New Century, KS. Would you like to be paid weekly? We can do that! And place you in an incredible team environment and an upbeat culture in return for your hard work.
- Maintain records of jobs printed, tested, and checked via logbook and/or computer documents
- Ensure printing quality standards are being met by sampling, viewing, and checking that print jobs are processed
- Help maintain Xerox equipment by placing service calls to appropriate service technicians
- Maintain all inventory levels and pre-printed items that are stored in the warehouse and in the front shelving units in the correct locations
- Ensure data from each customer is arriving on time, and if not, alert a supervisor so they can make necessary notifications/decisions regarding late data
The essential functions of this role include:
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 10 hours at one time
- working up to 10 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Laster Printing
- Print Operator
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 6 PM - 6 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.