Position Summary: Under the general direction of the Production/Logistics Manager, perform routine duties requiring medium/heavy lifting, medium/heavy carrying, medium/heavy push/pull, material handling, transportation, scheduling, data entry, etc. Other Responsibilities: • Coordinate transportation, reviews shipping schedules, schedule staff, and orchestrate deliveries to meet customer demand with little to no delay. Qualifications: • HS / GED diploma • Lifting requirement 50 lbs. • Willingness to be cross-functional • Forklift experience • Ability to stand for long periods of hours • Prior experience in a manufacturing environment • Knowledge of shipping / receiving practices and commercial shipping carriers (i.e. FedEx, UPS, etc.) • Computer literate including Excel, database maintenance desirable • Excellent attention to detail • Ability to read, write, and speak in English
- Oversee warehouse activities as it relates to the Logistics department.
- Leads and liaise with Logistics Coordinators and management.
- Proactively develop and implement solutions to resolve shipping/logistics obstacles.
- Weighs pallet loads, prepares orders for loading/shipping, and secures pallets using wrapping equipment or other related equipment.
- Accurately count product; pack and prepare for shipping according to daily schedule.
- Assembles customer orders appropriately and attaches proper identification on shipments indicating correct delivery address for destination of customer order.
- Enter inventory data into ERP systems and load products onto trucks.
- Perform raw material blending duties according to daily blending schedule.
- Move product from inventory to prepare for blending; move product to assigned molding machine.
- Maintain warehouse and shipping area in a manner consistent with safety and housekeeping requirements.
The essential functions of this role include:
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 2 hours at one time
- Shipping / Receiving
- Microsoft Excel
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.