Are you looking to join a company that can provide stability, growth, on-the-job training and an amazing work environment? Do you have at least 6 months experience on a Stand Up Forklift? We have the perfect position for you! We are looking for candidates who pay attention to safety precautions, have the ability to maintain focused concentration over a long period of time, and a good sense of balance. A shift = Mon-Thurs 6:50am-5:30pm (subject to stay til 6:50pm) $17.50/hour. B shift = Tues-Fri 6:50pm-5:30am (subject to stay til 6:50am) $18.00/hour. C shift = Fri & Sat 6:50am-5:30pm (subject to stay til 6:50pm) & Sun & Mon 6:50pm-5:30am (suject to stay til 6:50am) swing shift $18.50/hour.
- Operating a stand up forklift to pull product from higher levels to lower levels to be picked
- Use RF scanners to perform cycle counts
- Follow all orklift safety procedures
- Pick items and assist in putaway
- Background & drug screen required
- Steel toe boots required
The essential functions of this role include:
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 35lbs
- standing for 10 hours at one time
- working up to 12 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Stand Up Forklifts
- rf scaner
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.