Do you enjoy being active, working in a warehouse environment and have shipping experience? We are looking for a Inventory Warehouse Coordinator for a dynamic shipping and receiving associate to assist with inventory management as well as be a point of reference to clientele and in house customers. This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to showcase their expertise!
- Accurately inspects and stores/distributes all products in a timely fashion.
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Reads production schedule, customer order, work order, shipping order, or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed.
- Performs cycle counts and inputsAnalyzes inventory levels and creates requisitions to maintain equitable inventory quantities for active items.
The essential functions of this role include:
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- working up to 10 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Inventory Auditing
- Cycle Counting
- Product Handling
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 6 AM - 6 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.