We need a tool/Mold Maker ASAP to work in Miami Gardens! This person will Construct and repair plastics molds, die cast dies, trim dies and stamping dies to engineering specifications. Pay up to $25/hr. LANGUAGE SKILLS - Ability to read, analyze, interpret sketches and engineering drawings. Must be able to read blueprints - Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints. MATHEMATICAL SKILLS - Ability to comprehend and apply principals of geometry and trigonometry. - Ability to calculate dimensions and tolerances using knowledge of mathematics and instruments such as micrometers and vernier calipers. REASONING ABILITY - Ability to apply logical thinking to a wide range of practical problems. - Critical thinking skills are essential to the position. - The ability to design and build electrodes and layout all stages of the mold build with limited supervision. CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS - Completion of an accredited toolmaker apprenticeship program.
- Studies blueprints of parts, mold design / die design and plans sequence of operation.
- Performs mold maintenance tasks as required.
- Operates tool room equipment at a high level of competency including manual surface grinders and mills.
- Adheres to all company safety procedures and maintains a clean work area.
- Reads measuring and testing instruments.
- Sets up and operates metal working machinery of all types to produce mold / die components.
- Polishes, finish grinds and assembles molds and dies.
- Verifies conformance of molds and dies to blueprint specifications.
- Other duties such as mold / die repair may be assigned.- Regular attendance is a requirement that is key to performing the job. Qualifications:
Must have previous experience as a mold / die maker and be skilled in the operation of lathes, milling machines, drill presses, and other related equipment.
Knowledge of metal cutting machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
The essential functions of this role include:
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- mold and Die design (2 years of experience is required)
- CNC machine operator (2 years of experience is required)
- repair and maintain machines (2 years of experience is required)
- Quality Control (2 years of experience is required)
- Math skills (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 5:30 AM - 2:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.