Are you an experienced Fitter who is flexible, detail-oriented, and thrives on solving tough problems? We are looking for an individual to champion the quality of our products using both automated and manual tests, reporting and verifying defects. If you are looking to stand out in your field this may be the opportunity for you.
- Using and maintaining specialised machines and tools
- Assembling components so they are ready for installation
- Reading and interpreting project plans/blueprints
- Coordinating with the labour crew for efficient installations
- Performing MIG, TIG and other types of welding methods depending on the project
- Finding and fixing faults in pipework
- Carrying out planned maintenance checks
- Responding to emergency calls
- Conserving resources wherever possible to ensure budgetary integrity and client satisfaction
The essential functions of this role include:
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- standing for 10 hours at one time
- working up to 5 hrs of overtime per week
- Blueprint Reading
- hand tools
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 6 AM - 4:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.