Are you an experienced Maintenance Technician who thrives in Industrial Maintenance environment? We are looking for hard-working people to join an amazing team today. Highly motivated maintenance Technicians who are looking to grow professionally are encouraged to apply! This is a great opportunity that wont be around for long!
- Observe machines and equipment in order to diagnose malfunctions.
- Assembles and test operates machine to verify correction of malfunction.
- Adjusts functional parts of machine devices and control instruments, which includes changeover to new sizes and running adjustments to maintain maximum product and quality in supporting all manufacturing needs.
- Perform preventive maintenance tasks that are provided through eMaint/CMMS
- Performs preventive maintenance checks. Record all data as assigned.
- Inspects and measures parts to detect wear, misalignment or other problems.
- Removes and replaces worn or defective parts.
- Must follow all GMPs, SOPs and maintain a current understanding of the regulation and requirements of the industry applicable government agencies.
- Train new hires.
- Other duties as assigned.
- General Maintenance
- hydraulics (1 year of experience is preferred)
- pneumatics (1 year of experience is preferred)
- PLC (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 12 PM - 10:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.