Want to work for a great company looking for long term/permanent talent? This company offers great benefits, will pay for school, help/pay for training for advancement within the company and puts value in their employees first. This position will be packing pharmaceutical bottles, ensuring labels/products are correct, documenting operations using a scanner, sort product by location it needs to go to, restocks work station, closing/packaging boxes and loads/unload trucks with product that ways up to 35lbs. Hours-2nd Shift Monday and Tuesday 1:00pm to 9:30pm (or until work is finished) Wednesday-Friday 2:00pm-10:30pm (Until Work is complete) Alternating Saturdays 12:30pm-9:30pm (or until work complete) - $17/hour!!!!!
- Package pharmaceutical products while confirming all information matches and is correct.
- Place product on machine that sorts it using scanners.
- Boxing product.
- Closing/packaging boxes.
- Loading/Unloading boxes on truck.
- Lifting up to 35lbs.
- Background and drug screen required.
- Long term position with great benefits. Not for short term hire.
The essential functions of this role include:
- manual lifting up to 35lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- working up to 12 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- RF Scanning
- Documentation of Operations
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 1 PM - 10 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.