Are you looking for a new position within a manufacturing environment? Do you have at least 1 year of shipping and receiving experience within a production facility? We are looking for two individuals to start at our facility in Rocky Hill, CT as soon as next week! If you enjoy doing shipping and receiving duties and are looking for 1st shift within the Rocky Hill, CT area, please continue viewing this!
The Warehouse Associate will be engaged in all facets of warehouse operations, including but
not limited to: pulling material, putting away material, transporting material to point of use,
kitting basic subassemblies for inventory, etc
- Pull material for Sales Orders
- Pull material for assembly builds
- Label and Put away incoming material from suppliers
- Perform inventory counts to help ensure inventory accuracy
- Complete basic kitting assemblies & labelling
- Perform other duties as required
- Adherence to Quality Procedures and Safety Policies.
The essential functions of this role include:
- wearing steel toe shoes
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- Inventory Auditing
- Inventory - Physical
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 7:30 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.