Are you motivated to hit production goals? We are looking for Inspectors who want to turn their hard work into money with a steady schedule and weekly paycheck. The right candidate will be a self-starter who is able to catch on quickly and works well in a fast-paced environment. If you are looking for your next opportunity at a stable company, I want to talk to you today!
- Performs a variety of Production operation tasks to produce battery separators that meet or exceed customer requirements.
- Inspects, counts, and packs battery separators to meet or exceed customer requirements.
- Remove separators from conveyor belt, culling out any defective materials.
- Count separators, if required for ACE-SIL, place in cardboard sleeves, position cartons for packaging.
- Places product that may be questionable for acceptance on hold and notifies supervision.
- May rework separators that have been put on hold for acceptance.
The essential functions of this role include:
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 40lbs
- standing for 10 hours at one time
- working up to 10 hrs of overtime per week
- Product Inspection
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 PM - 6 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.