Ready to let your ambition and leadership thrive? We are looking for the right candidate with previous Pool Construction experience and looking to grow their career. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring the production of the job is completed in a quality and timely manner through time management, operations, and construction. This is a supervisor position with hands-on responsibility and accountability for daily production flow and bottom-line results. Hiring Immediately! Benefits!
• At least 2+-years experience in the field related field of pool building
• Exemplifies excellent skills in all areas of labor
• Experience in foreman/lead role
• Able to read and communicate a tape measure to the 16th of an inch.
• Able to safely and effectively use necessary hand tools and power tools.
• General understanding of common pool build processes
• Strives to give their best self every single day, motivated to be wildly successful
• Works effectively in a team environment
• Ability to manage time wisely
• Uses tools responsibly and always cleans up the work area after themselves
The essential functions of this role include:
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 25lbs
- Master Builder
- Forklift (1 year of experience is preferred)
- skid steer
- Pool Building (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Construction (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Problem Solving (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Power tools
- Time Management
- Employee management (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Power Builder
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.