Are you looking for an exciting Technician role with one of Long Island's Essential Employers? Are you flexible, with great problem solving skills and an independent work ethic? We have several full-time, temp to perm Technician/Maintenance Mechanic opportunities available that offer substantial overtime and endless growth opportunities.
- Supporting production operations with all equipment related issues
- Verifying all jobs are completed according to predetermined schedules
- Maintaning and servicing, as required
- Insuring sufficient inventory exists and inventory controls are followed
- Completing all record tracking preventative maintance, including lube logs
- Checking the quality of material completed by the insertion equipment ensuring that the material and final product is of satisfactory quality
- Assisting in developing a revolving maintenance schedule for all insertion related equipment and ensuring that maintance occurs according to scheduled deadlines
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- working up to 10 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Mechanical Maintenance
- Attention to Detail
- Problem Solving
- Verbal Communication
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 5 PM - 1:30 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.