Are you looking for a position that promotes growth and skill development? Do you have experience within a distribution center? We are currently looking for associates to come join our team here in Monroe, NJ. Here you will be utilizing our sorting machinery to sort through merchandise in a timely manner. Under the guidance of floor management, you can count on continuous coaching to develop you into a warehouse professional. Don't hesitate, apply today!
- Sort incoming packages and prepare for delivery using a RF Scanner
- Stack and feed packages onto conveyor system ensuring continuous flow
- Document packages into the WMS system identifying any special handling instructions
- Conduct quality inspections on packaging and document any discrepancies
- General warehousing practices; safety and organization, housekeeping and trash removal, etc.
- Meet and exceed KPI's through teamwork and collaboration
- Other responsibilities as designated by the team leader or Warehouse Supervision
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 40lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 3 PM - 11:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.