1st shift Shipping / Receiving position in Exton with growing company! Pay starting between $17-18/hour, no forklift required. Temp to hire position!
- Pulling Sales Orders together and assembling them for shipment to customers.
- Package for shipment by boxing, banding, or shrink-wrapping skids.
- Uses scales or manual counting to accurately pull required material.
- Prepare records of goods shipped; make up bill of lading; customs documents; post weight and shipping charges; keep files of shipping records.
- Uses computer terminals to generate shipping documents and tracking product.
- Works closely with Sales and Accounting to receive or distribute proper shipping documents.
- Contacts shipping companies for pickup abilities and times.
- Use UPS Worldship or FedEx systems
- Able to read and has basic math skills.
- Can lift up to 40 lbs
- Have good computer and communication skills.
- Knowledge on UPS’s “WorldShip” Software.
The essential functions of this role include:
- bill of lading
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.