Do you have customer service AND call center experience? Looking to get your foot in the door with a large, well-established health insurance company? We are hiring multiple inbound remote customer service representatives to start in September! You must have experience, high speed Internet and open availability Monday through Friday to be considered. If you meet those qualifications, please apply.
Please do not call the branch or office about your application. As resumes are reviewed, if you meet the qualifications you will be contacted by the designated recruiter.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Call center experience is preferred
- Be dependable, and have good attendance, follow schedules
- Work with minimal supervision
- Have a viable ISP (Internet Service Provider) with high speed business capabilities
- General computer and Microsoft Office experience
- Active Listening
- Interpersonal Sensitivity
- Typing Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- Call Center
- Adapting to Change
- Basic Software Skills
- Call Center Support
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 9 AM - 6 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.