Do you want to work in the hub of a worldwide logistics operation? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Then this is the job for you!
Our client is looking for talent that want to come to work, think on their feet, grow their skills and embrace new opportunities. You will assist with loading and unloading trailers, breaking down boxes that were used for inventory as well as disassembling old store displays. This is a 1st shift position but you will need Mon-Sun availability, paying $13 per hour located in Schertz, TX Apply and schedule an interview with a recruiter through our convenient chat system today!
- Able to lift up to 50lbs, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Like to be on your feet by walking or standing throughout your shift
- Don’t mind keeping active and handling objects as low as the floor and as high as the waist and shoulder
- Loading and unloading trailers in a non-climate controlled environment
- Stacking and palletizing cardboard
- At least 18 years of age
The essential functions of this role include:
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- working weekends
- Moving Freight
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 7 AM - 7 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.