Do you thrive being the power behind the movement of a manufacturer's goods? We are looking for someone to provide direct leadership to the production and shipping team, ensuring products are assembled accurately and on time. This is a great opportunity to work with a company that is a leader in the industy! Apply now for immediate consideration.
- Ensure production schedules, deadlines, and quotas are met by overseeing the flow of materials, components, tooling, and paperwork among departments, and by taking action to solve problems and fulfill rush orders.
- Working with shipping department to establish organization with client orders, use of ERP systems
- Collaborating with account managers on client orders to ensure quality control
The essential functions of this role include:
- working up to 5 hrs of overtime per week
- Work Flow Management
- Client orders
- On time shipping
- Production Control
- No Degree Required (required)
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.