National Company seeking an Entry Level Computer Technician to join our growing team in Chippewa Falls, WI. This exciting position will be working in a lab environment performing testing, debug, troubleshooting and hardware builds. This person must be able to work independently, be detail-oriented, read and follow soecific instructions, and have a desire to learn new things. The role will also pull and assemble material, manage inventory activities, and support other teams as needed.
Engineering Test Technician Responsibilities
- Organize programs and projects to support the strategic direction and manage short and long term goals
- Manage short and long term projects
- Kit and pull assemblies
- Mechanical builds and repairs of computer systems
- Troubleshooting (Electrical/Mechanical)
- Lab Inventory - including staging of material, cycle counts, and support
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Electronic Maintenance
- Electronic Assembling
- Inventory Auditing
- Computer Support
- Computer Repair
- Computer Hardware (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.