Are you looking for a full-time/long term opportunity with a great company? Are you passionate about keeping a warehouse on schedule? Do you have previous forklift experience? If so, we have the perfect position for you! We are currently hiring forklift operators for a fast-paced warehouse in Aurora, CO.
Reads production schedule, customer order, work order, shipping order, or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered, and/or distributed
- Pulls and prepares product for shipment, ensuring that the exact number and type of product is loaded
- Loads, unloads, moves, stacks and stages products and materials using a sit down forklift.
- Maintains equipment by keeping it clean and safe, reporting service requests as needed
- Checks orders for exactness and neatness
- Records amounts of materials or items received or distributed
- Weighs or counts items for distribution within warehouse to ensure conformance to company standards
- Efficiently moves and loads product from staging and/or storage areas into trailers
- Unloads inbound freight safely and moves products to storage locations
- Performs picking duties in an efficient manner that meets both company and customer standards
- Assists in distribution center/warehouse cleanup as required
- Other duties as required and assigned by supervisor
The essential functions of this role include:
- Sit Down Forklifts (6 months of experience is required)
- Pallet Building
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 3:30 PM - 12 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
For Colorado Residents Only:
The hourly range for Colorado residents is $15.00 to $25.00/hour. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).