Ready to let your ambition thrive? We are looking for a candidate with previous leadership experience within a fast-paced manufacturing environment. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring the production of quality products through production, operations, and manufacturing. This is a management position with hands-on responsibility and accountability for daily production flow and bottom-line results.
- 12 hour SHIFT - 7PM - 7AM
- MUST WORK EVERY OTHER WEEKEND
- Prepare machines for printing.
- Monitor their operation and keep the paper feeders well stocked.
- Lift & Stack products on pallets
- Stand on your feet for full shift
- Complete other warehouse related tasks as assigned
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 12 hours at one time
- working weekends
- Line Management
- Order Processing
- Press Operation
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 7 PM - 7 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.