Do you enjoy working independently at a job that values your hard work and dedication? Is safety a top priority while you're in the zone at work? We are looking for a product packager to perform a variety of tasks involving packaging the finished product at a facility on 39th ave & Indian School. Read on for more details about the responsibilities.
- Responsible for proper packaging of materials and finished products
- Remove empty plastic containers from production line and pack into boxes
- Load and move material and operate packaging equipment.
- Follow and adhere to safety policies and procedures.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- Following Instructions
- Quality Checks
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 7 AM - 3:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.