We are looking to hire a well versed warehouse technician for our Long Island Facility. We are a growing company with a dominant presence in the cosmetic and pharmaceutical manufacturing industry.
We have a vast opportunity for growth and future success. If you have 2+ years of experience in a warehouse or pre-weigh role this is a great opportunity for you.
We offer amazing benefits, PTO, 401k, and career growth. Please apply now or call Dillon for more information.
call 631-760-2096 or text 347-620-1469
Weigh all chemicals in pre-weigh area.
- Returns all unused chemicals using Pre-weigh Returns station.
- Locates all common raws using Pre-weigh Locator system.
- Assembles all weighed chemicals for jobs using the assembly computer system and radio frequency controllers.
- Prints container labels for chemicals using Pre-weigh Receiving station.
- Checks for accuracy of assembly using Pre-weigh system and brings all jobs to correct station using Shop Floor report.
- Safely operates automated material handling equipment (transporter, hi-lo, and forklift) to move chemicals. Performs other duties as assigned and required.
- Material Handling
- detail orientated
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.