HARDWORKING! DEPENDABLE! GO-GETTER! Do these words describe you? If so, then we need to talk to you ASAP! We are looking for outstanding individuals who are in need of a new career opportunity! This position is located in Madison, Alabama. You must be available to work 12-hour shifts and every other weekend. Call 256-673-6172
The desired candidate will meet the following qualifications:
- HS Diploma or GED Required
- 1 year of manufacturing experience desired
- Able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide
- Able to perform various assembly operations
- Experience reading blueprints and production orders
- Able to meet production goals
Benefits are available and it will be working in a temperature-controlled environment.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- standing for 12 hours at one time
- working up to 10 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Moving Material
- assembly (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Manufacturing (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Standing (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 5:50 AM - 6 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.