Temporary Small Parts Assembly position! Entry level candidate desired for a clean room enviroment assembling small part technology. Must be comfortable sitting/standing for 10 hrs, repetitive and continuous tasking. Schedule of four 10's, Sunday - Wednesday. Does this sound like you? Apply with us today and schedule an interview.
ResponsibilitiesSmall Parts Assembly
Assembling small technologies such as linear amplifiers, WM amplifiers, motion control ICs ect.
The shift is Sunday through Wednesday (10 Hour days), Must be able to train on Wednesday - Saturday. REQUIREMENTS:
- Repetitive and tedious hand movements.
- Assembling small parts, maybe using a microscope.
- Utilizing a hydraulic press to assembly pieces onto small boards.
- Cleanroom environment, smoke-free premises.
- Must be able to pass 10-panel drug screen.
- Must be punctual and have great attendance.
- Must have an updated resume, and a great work ethic.
- Computer skill is a plus.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- standing for 10 hours at one time
- working up to 20 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- small parts assembly
- attention to detail
- Circuit Board Assembling (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Electronic Assembling
- Mechanical Assembling
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 5 AM - 3:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.