A family-owned and managed business, known for producing high quality products, while embracing environmentally sustainable practices, needs an experienced Route Driver to join their growing team. If you're looking for a great work opportunity with excellent benefit options, make sure you apply today!
• Deliver goods from a truck on daily truck route in a timely and professional manner
• Loads and unloads trucks for customer deliveries, accurately and timely, following proper lifting procedures.
• Conducts pre-trip delivery checks prior to leaving the plant to ensure complete orders.
• Ensures trucks are cleaned regularly and maintained in good working condition.
• Works with management to make sure trucks are receiving regular preventive maintenance (i.e., oil changes, etc.) as needed.
• Alerts management immediately if product is damaged in transit.
• Provides excellent customer service and polite interactions during deliveries.
• Confirms all invoices are signed and collects customer payment when required.
• Picks up additional orders of resale products
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- Order Picking
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 6 AM - 3:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.