Are your skills not being put to good use? Randstad is hiring Warehouse Associates for one of the world’s leading supply chain & logistics companies. These are unprecedented times however this position can provide some stability. Why would this be the position for you?
- Our client not only enhances current material handling skills but also provides training in multiple departments and systems such as SAP!
- Our client offers 40 hours a week and a consistent schedule week to week
- We have some of the highest pay rates in the bay area for entry level associates.
Most importantly we are taking extra measures to keep you safe during this time. We are following all guidelines of the CDC. Additionally we are facilitating, temperature screenings, contract tracing, staggered shifts, and constant cleaning. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Breaking down boxes from Receiving
- Scanning and inputting barcodes into Computer using RF scanner
- Order selecting/picking
- Auditing orders and inventory control
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- standing for 7 hours at one time
- working up to 2 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Order Processing
- Quality Control
- Order Picking
- Inventory control
- Moving Material
- Material Handling
- Product Handling
- RF Scanner
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 3:30 AM - 12 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.