Randstad is looking for Material Handlers to join our team in South Windsor. Our client is looking for dedicated employees who are interested in working from 6:00PM - 6:00AM with a pay rate of $16/hour. This shift will run from Sunday-Tues and alternate every other Saturday with plenty of overtime available!! Also earn a $500 bonus just for completing 4 months on the job!! All candidates must complete a background check and drug screen. Contact Randstad today to set up your first day of training next week...no interview required!!!
- You will load and unload trucks, perform distribution functions as necessary, and locate and retrieve product from open heights up to approximately 30 feet.
- You will help handle overall floor inventory and ensure cleanliness of your area.
- You will safely operate various types of powered industrial equipment and accurately perform inventory and cycle counts and perform various data entry using RF equipment.
- You will monitor maintain appropriate inventory levels of materials and supplies on production equipment.
- Perform detailed quality control checks prior to delivering the material and commodities to the machines in order to ensure 100% accuracy.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- standing for 12 hours at one time
- Press Operation
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 6 PM - 6 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.